Php Job in Raleigh, North Carolina : NC
Looking for Php Jobs? See currently available Php job openings on php.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
php.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any php job . We provide job resources for Php positions throughout the industry. php.jobs.net also provides Php jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Php by either city or state.
php.jobs.net is a php job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Php jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your php job search on php.jobs.net today.
Php Enterprise Software Engineer
Php Enterprise Software Engineer Job DescriptionAre you looking for a position where you can develop apps that make a difference? And a young company where you can have a large impact, but without the hours a typical startup requires? This is the opportunity for you! The PHP Enterprise Software Engineer role is direct hire with our client in Raleigh, NC contributing to the further development of the company's CRM products following the Agile methodology. The target salary is $80,000 - $105,000. Junior- to senior-level candidates will be considered, with exact role depending upon the level of the person. Client cares more about the overall fit for the company than a set experience level. Local candidates strongly preferred, but will consider non-local candidates willing to relocate themselves. No sponsorship or C2C arrangements are available. One week of training in Nashville will be required upon hire.
Responsibilities of the PHP Enterprise Software Engineer:
- Implement high quality, scalable features for the client's applications
- Research, identify and utilize appropriate tools, libraries, frameworks, and languages to solve problems and deliver results using the most effective methods
- Participate in project estimation and scoping exercises
- Work independently and as a collaborative member of a team
- Work effectively to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment
Raleigh Php Job
Php Enterprise Software Engineer Job RequirementsQualifications of the PHP Enterprise Software Engineer:
- Bachelors degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience in large-scale application development with PHP and LAMP/LAPP (Linux Apache MySQL/Postgres PHP) architecture
- Strong analytical skills and knowledge of Object Oriented Programming
- Good knowledge of relational databases and the SQL query language
- Solid debugging capabilities
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
- Ability to multi task, to work on multiple assignments simultaneously and to deliver on committed timelines with a keen focus on driving high quality results
- Experience with Linux or UNIX
- Familiarity with continuous integration (CI) software development models is an advantage
Apply for this position now through CareerBuilder, or by clicking here to apply through our web site. You may also send a Word resume to Martha Michaux or mmichaux AT hirenetworks.com. To help ensure a timely response, include the reference code CBMM-6189 in the subject heading of your email message.
When looking for a job, have you ever heard the phrase… it is not about what you know, it is who you know?
At HireNetworks, it really is all about who we know.
Whether your current contract is coming to a close, you’re looking to advance your career or are a company on the hunt for new talent and wanting to expand…let HireNetworks put our networks to work for you.
HireNetworks is an equal opportunity employer.