Php Job in Wilmington, North Carolina : NC
Looking for Php Jobs? See currently available Php job openings on php.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
php.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any php job . We provide job resources for Php positions throughout the industry. php.jobs.net also provides Php jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Php by either city or state.
php.jobs.net is a php job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Php jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your php job search on php.jobs.net today.
Php/ Crm Developer
Php/ Crm Developer Job DescriptionHave experience with PHP and CRM applications? The PHP/ CRM Developer is a direct hire opportunity with one of our clients in Wilmington, NC. Salary is open as client would like to see all qualified candidates. Local candidates are strongly preferred, but client will consider remote candidates who are willing to work in the office for 6-months and then transition to returning once per month following initial period. No sponsorship or C2C arrangements available. If this sounds like a good fit for you, submit a resume today!
Responsibilities of the PHP/ CRM Developer:
- Design, implement, unit test, integration test, and support software applications and services.
- Lead the review and analysis of business requirements to create technical specifications.
- Drive architecture and technical design discussions.
- Direct technical activities to estimate, plan, design, build, test and migrate solutions into production.
- All other duties as assigned by Management.
Wilmington Php Job
Php/ Crm Developer Job RequirementsRequirements of the PHP/ CRM Developer:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Business, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with application analysis, design, development, and/or support.
- Must have experience working with CRM applications and PHP frameworks like SugarCRM, Laravel, Zend, Symphony, etc.
- Experience with Windows and Linux/ Unix Operating Systems.
- Solid relational database skills, such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, or similar.
- Experience consuming and developing RESTful APIs and web services.
- Github or Gitlab experience.
Apply for this position now through CareerBuilder, or by clicking here to apply through our web site. You may also send a Word resume to Kat Tarsa at ktarsa AT hirenetworks.com. To help ensure a timely response, include the reference code CBKT-6207 in the subject heading of your email message.
When looking for a job, have you ever heard the phrase… it is not about what you know, it is who you know?
At HireNetworks, it really is all about who we know.
Whether your current contract is coming to a close, you’re looking to advance your career or are a company on the hunt for new talent and wanting to expand…let HireNetworks put our networks to work for you.
HireNetworks is an equal opportunity employer.